Out-of-State License

Students who possess a car driver's license from outside of New York State are welcome to take our course. However, students must redeem their waiver card in that state's DMV, so it is recommended to first check with that State's local DMV regarding MSF Road Rest Waiver eligibility before scheduling a course.